On April 26, 2022, at the head office of Co-operative Bank of Viet Nam (Co-opBank) took place the Kick-off Ceremony of the Investment and Construction Project of the Capital Management System with the participation of the Investor is the Co-operative Bank of Viet Nam and the contractor TechPlus Solution Company Limited (TechPlus Solution).
The goal of TechPlus Solution Co., Ltd. when participating in the project of building a capital management software system for Co-opBank of Vietnam with the motto of modernizing the public system information technology for Capital Management and Capital Business at Cooperative Bank; Approach and manage the capital transfer process in a systematic and effective manner through improving operational processes; Improve service quality, promptly meet the business growth needs of the supporting bank.
Besides, TechPlus’s Capital Management software system will solve the main problems and limitations of the current processing process, including:
- Automate manual tasks such as interest calculation, fee calculation, bookkeeping
- 50% reduction in processing time for internal fund transfer control process
- 50% reduction in processing time for initialization and approval of capital business operations
- Reduce the volume of manual paper documents by 40%-50% during the initialization and approval of capital business operations by digitizing these documents for review and approval.
- Increase from 20% – 50% of the amount of capital trading space
- Covering most of the important products related to investment and capital trading of the Bank
- Ease and speed in setting up new products and services to respond to market changes and the Bank’s needs.
- Monitor transaction status in real time, visible to all users of the system
- Integrate Front-office/ Middle-office/ Back-office components into one unified cycle
- Transaction flow from Front-office to Middle-office and Back-office saves users from having to manually enter data in many places.
- Set up and preconfigured processes and products according to good market practices
- Centralized transaction repository to facilitate information retrieval for different purposes
- Processes are set up automatically, configurable at levels such as: Product, Organization or User
- User classification, transaction creation and approval
- Flexible tools allow you to set up client reports for a wide range of assets
- Intuitive, user-friendly and easy-to-use graphical interface